Wedding Dress Measuring Guide
How to Measure Yourself for the Perfect Fit
If you are unable to get measured professionally, please follow these guidelines using a soft measuring tape...
- Always get someone else to help measure you. Don't worry, you've got this! It's easy :)
- Make sure to keep the tape snug but not tight when measuring. Also, make sure to always measure over your undergarments for the most accurate fit.
- Double-check each body measurement just to be on the safe side, write it down for best results. You should have a total of (12) to (16) different body measurements depending if your dress has arms, and if you are wearing high-heels with the dress..
- If you're going to wear heels on your big day with your wedding dress, please include the measurement of a shoe similar in height if you don't have your shoes yet, as this could be the difference between not needing alterations, and needing to pay extra for dress alterations.
- Please include your dress measurement details upon placing your order with us :)
Wedding She Wrote Made-to-Order Bridal Gowns are produced to order & will be shipped within 12-16 weeks